This week’s guest is Caroline Green she is a self declared “recovering lawyer.” She is an Amazon best-selling author, life and business coach who helps determined moms start businesses and build lives that truly matter to them.
In this episode, Caroline and I discuss:
- Choosing and not reacting
- How Caroline lives intentionally in her life
- Not controlling yourself but witnessing yourself
- Advice for those just striving to survive the day
- Allowing ourselves compassion
- Letting go of shame
Listen to my interview with Caroline Greene now!
Resources listed in this episode:
Where can you find Caroline? Caroline Greene
Favorite movie: The Family Stone
Favorite saying: “Anything worth doing is worth doing badly.” – GK Chesterton
Book(s) on your nightstand right now: The Empathy Exams by Leslie Jamison, Things Hidden by Richard Rohr