This week’s guest is Laura Mcclellan. A lawyer by day and a lover of the written word since childhood, Laura has been published both in professional publications and inspirational magazines and has been a contributor to the popular Stepcase Lifehack blog. Laura is member of American Christian Fiction Writers, a team member at My Book Therapy, the women’s fiction category winner in the 2012 Phoenix Rattler fiction contest, and winner of the 2013 Olympia fiction contest.
Laura hosts a weekly podcast, The Productive Woman, whose purpose is to help women find the tools and encouragement they need to manage their time, life, stress, and stuff so they can accomplish the things they care about most, and make a life that matters.
In this episode Laura and I discuss:
- Purposefully and intentionally grateful
- Plan for the future but don’t miss out on today
- In every situation there is something to be grateful for, even if it’s just that we’re still breathing.
- If you look for the good you’ll find it.
- Laura’s advice for just getting out of the “rat race” and living intentionally
- Give yourself some grace.
- Carve out a few minutes to have some quiet and think, or read something that’s meaningful to you; and ask yourself, who do I want to be today, and how am I going to do that.
Listen to my Interview with Laura McClellan now!