Tim Dixon is a former professional baseball player turned coach, father, and elite coach of Bo Eason’s Warrior Mastermind Group. He’s the author of The Mental Locker as well as a coach and teacher at the U.S. Air Academy.
In this episode, Tim and I talk about:
- What comes to mind when Tim hears ‘Living Intentionally’
- How to live into who you are supposed to be, not who others think you should be
- Giving all of yourself to each moment
- Schedule your intention to avoid distraction
- Maintaining your focus and being aware
- Putting yourself in the right surroundings
- Getting internal and defining your own direction
- Sharing your story even if it makes you uncomfortable
Listen to my interview with Tim Dixon now!