This week I had the opportunity to talk with Anthony Balduzzi, founder of the Fit Father Project. Anthony is on a mission to rebuild a nation of fit fathers – guys who defy the status quo of aging and weight gain, who stay strong for their families, and live life fully.
Anthony and I talk about:
- Aligning with values and living with purpose
- Turning intentions into your daily practice
- Having an urgency to create your dreams
- The importance of fighting for your family by staying healthy, fit and strong
- Having a passion for personal development
- How Living Intention is a byproduct of living with clarity and purpose
- Creating a framework and a cage around your week to stay intentional
- Checking in with yourself by using journaling and meditation
Listen to my interview with Anthony Balduzzi now!
Links and Resources:
- Fit Father Project
- Anthony on Facebook