This week I sat down with Cadey Charfen, co-owner of Charfen, an entrepreneurial coaching company. Cadey unschools and homeschools her children, and promotes success by promoting the four pillars of your life: self, family, business and relationships.
In this episode, Cadey and I discussed:
- What living intentionally means to Cadey
- How to understand your vision, and stay present in the daily practice
- Daily planning and solitude
- Focusing on a successful family and a successful marriage
- Finding perspective in the week
- Finding success at home
- How to have transparent conversations
Listen to my interview with Cadey Charfen now!