This week on Living Intentionally with Amy Smalarz I had the opportunity to talk with Jonathan Edwards, former Olympian Luger and current father, podcaster and business owner. From Olympian to marketer to bedding store owner to podcaster, Jonathan has an incredible outlook on life, and has learned to define himself based on who he is, not what he’s done.
Jonathan and I talked about:
- How messing up can direct you to success
- When you’re going through hell, don’t stop there
- Making assumptions and missing the story
- How he defines Living Intentionally
- How environment trumps willpower
- Having a supportive external and internal environment
- Building the environment you need to thrive
- Trusting your gut and building your confidence
- Recognizing that it’s all part of the plan
- Staying on the path
- Being happy when the world’s crumbling around you
Listen to my interview with Jonathan Edwards now!
Links and Resources from this episode:
What is your favorite movie? Any of the Ocean’s Movies…and Pixar’s Cars.
What is your favorite saying? I can’t help stoopid.
What book is on your nightstand right now? Living an Inspired Life by Dr. Wayne Dyer