Natalie Rountree is a advocate for bringing awareness to the pain and struggles to women, mothers, and others who are facing the pain of addiction to alcohol, or who are currently in recovery. She’s the founder of Soberlivingsoulfulliving.com, where she focuses on inspiring and encouraging others in their recovery from alcoholism. She’s helped hundreds of people since she surrendered herself to overcoming alcoholism on May 8, 2008.
In this episode, Natalie and I discussed:
- Not always following the leader
- Creating your own life, not following a blueprint
- Listening to your inner being
- What Natalie thinks Living Intentionally means
- Finding your passion and purpose
- Letting go of the fear and taking the first step
- Embracing your role as co-creator in your life’s destiny
Listen to my interview with Natalie now!