In this episode, I talk with Christopher Cumby, In his own words, he’s a Dad, Husband, Entrepreneur, Author, Speaker, Dreamer and Achiever. He teaches people how to become successful doing something they love, and work less. He’s the author of the Success Playbook, teaching go-getters to advance to the top of their game. He’s the ‘kick-ass sales guy’, and helps many companies meet their sales goals.
In this episode, Christopher and I discuss:
- Choosing to go the path less traveled
- How personal growth translates to business
- Why we must always be learning and changing
- Walk as far as you can see, and you’ll see a little further
- Having a strong foundation – when you go deep, you can go high
- Classifying everything- is it important? Is it relevant?
- Why research is important
- Learning to listen to yourself
- Staying teachable
Listen to my interview with Christopher Cumby now!