Ron Reardon is a father of twin boys, grandfather of four, lifetime learner and seeker of models for what works – and he shares how he chooses to Live Intentionally in this episode of Living Intentionally with Amy Smalarz.
In this episode, Ron and I discuss:
- Why it’s important for people to feel love every day
- Having a life of meaning, engagement an fulfillment
- Having a single point of focus
- Maintaining situational awareness
- “What’s influencing me right now? My brain, my body, my spirit, my relationships?”
- Using structure and consistency to bring intention to your life
- Why Ron always reads the last chapter first
- How intention grows with daily rituals, and why that’s incremental
Listen to my episode with Ron now!
Links and Resources:
- Fully Invested Dads
- Email ron: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ron’s cell (770) 241-4907
Fun Facts about Ron: