Wesley is the founder A HUMAN PROJECT, a for-purpose 501c3 with a mission to create a community of empowered youth. He is also the founder of SUPER HUMAN LIFE, a program designed to ensure ultimate understanding of ones true potential.
Wesley works with hundreds of youth and adults on a monthly basis moving them from where they are to where they want to be. He has created numerous programs to guide users through creating a SUPERHUMAN LIFE.
In this episode, Wes and I discuss:
- How he came to work with youth
- What fuels his Human Project
- Using your voice to help other people
- Time is irrelevant – the only thing that matters is now
- Going all in in each moment
- Live your legacy
- Focus on the ‘now’
- Put your energy into what you can control
- Living a legacy has to become second nature
- Why he believes that every excuse is a lie
- Taking ownership of your choices
Listen to my episode with Wes now!