Ava Diamond went from bottom of the class in high school to earning her Masters degree in the Ivy Leagues. She blended her 25 years as a clinical therapist with her last ten years training and achieving professional status in her sport into her cutting-edge empowerment program: Mental Fitness Coaching. Ava is 52 yrs old, a Family Strategist, Addiction Therapist, Writer, Speaker, and Mom to three young adults. She brings Mental Fitness Coaching to each of these roles.
In this episode, Ava and I discuss:
- Overcoming her shyness
- What Living Intentionally means to Ava
- The two ‘C’s of success: Clarity and Conviction
- Being authentically engaged in each part of your day, whatever hat you happen to be wearing at that time.
- Creating a personal mission statement
- What’s your ‘why?’
- Learning to appreciate the quiet moments
- Putting your mind in the muscle
Listen to my episode with Ava now!