Edie Berg is a former physical therapist and chef, current bank executive turned podcaster and mastermind group motivator. She encourages women to reach their potential through her podcast and passion project.
In this episode, Edie and I discuss:
- Her passion project – the strong women’s club
- The importance of mastermind groups
- How she chooses to live her life intentionally
- Why living intentionally looks different for everyone
- Embracing your own choices
- Being nice to yourself
Strong Women’s Club
Listen to my episode with Edie now!