This week’s guest is Chip Franks. Chip Franks is the husband of Laura, and Daddy to Mandy, Aly and The Amazing Alec. When not starting, “For Purpose,” organizations that completely change the face of the world (this is said in fun, folks…), he’s a real estate entrepreneur and aspiring author in Central Texas.
In this episode, Chip and I discuss:
- Having a vision
- Finding enjoyment and fulfillment
- What Living Intentionally means to Chip
- Stop saying yes to things you don’t want to do
- Idea lists
- Do a kind act every single day
- What advice Chip shares with people to moves themselves along
- Don’t give up on yourself
Listen to my episode with Chip now!