The self-proclaimed prophet for purpose, Dave is creating and inspiring leaders to become purpose-driven. He has a big goal to help 90 million leaders make a difference in the lives of the people they lead.
In this episode, Dave and I discuss:
- Why he believes that leadership is broken
- Asking yourself ‘will this help me create or inspire?’
- What does the world need more than ever today?
- Working to achieve what you want to achieve
- Determining your own self worth and value
- Becoming a practitioner as well as a teacher or facilitator
- The more you understand people the greater leader you can become
- Why having a purpose is important
- How to identify your purpose
- What it means to have ‘one joy in my moment.’
Listen to my episode with Dave now!
Links and Resources:
Fun Facts about Ron: