Glenn is a lifelong learner, a personal trainer, an entrepreneur, and a man passionate about helping people learn to live with their purpose. He believes that living with purpose means making yourself the best person you can – starting with taking care of your body.
In this episode, Glenn and I discuss:
- Why learning what he wanted to do with his life was difficult
- Building your business around what you love to do
- Living with your personal purpose
- Acknowledge what your talents are, what you’re supposed to do? Do that to your fullest ability.
- Get an accountability partner
- Write down your goals -and why Glenn gives each goal a time
- Using the tools that you have to help people
- The difference between busy and priorities
- Living with purpose means making yourself the best person you can – starting with your health
- Changing the way you approach your intentions
- Take that step – jump and go after what you want
Listen to my episode with Glenn now!