Former Green Beret and best-selling author who is now a storyteller and leadership trainer. He teaches us what leaving tracks and finding true north means to him.
In this episode, Scott and I discuss:
- Realizing his lifelong dream
- Taking the lessons he learned of reading and connecting with people and using it to inspire people to do things bigger than themselves
- Always leaving your tracks in the world – the indelible impressions that serve not just those around us, but those who follow us
- Making sure that you’re very clear about what your purpose is
- Working from the bottom up
- What is the legacy you’re leaving behind
- Becoming a leader requires clarity
Listen to my episode with Scott now!