Stacy Tuschl is an Entrepreneur and Business Performance Strategist. She started her first business in her parents’ backyard at the age of 18 and turned that company into a 7 figure business. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success and the host of the top rated podcast Business Rescue Road Map.
In this episode, Stacy and I discuss:
- How she got her entrepreneurial start by just holding onto a hobby
- Making sure you have a work/life balance
- What Living Intentionally means to Stacy
- Continuing to find passion and purpose in your life
- Being present in the moment
- How she organizes all of her priorities and maintains her productivity
Listen to my interview with Stacy Tuschl now!
Links and Resources:
- Stacy Tuschl
- Free chapter of Stacy’s new book, Is Your Business Worth Saving, for Living Intentionally listeners!
- Periscope – @StacyTuschl
- Business Rescue Roadmap
What’s your favorite movie? I can’t remember the last time I watched a movie! 🙂 These days, my 3 year old picks between Tinker Bell and Rapunzel.
What is your favorite saying? If you don’t have an assistant you are the assistant.
What book or books are on your nightstand? Re-reading the 4 hour work week.