Charlie “The Spaniard” Brenneman is a speaker, mentor and author. After teaching Spanish for three years and winning Spike TV’s Pros vs. Joes, Charlie left his job to pursue professional fighting (UFC). In 2011, he was ranked #7 internationally and recently published Driven: My Unlikely Journey from Classroom to Cage.
In this episode, Charlie and I discuss:
- Making sure people have a good foundation, a place to start
- His wrestling career
- Sticking to your values
- Living Intentionally means starting your day intentionally
- Living instead of receiving
- The advice that
- Creating a system of living
- Creating a vision, identifying core values, living with accountability, and surrounding yourself with success.
- The advice that Charlie gives people who come to him with overwhelm
Listen to my episode with Charlie now!
Links and Resources:
Fun Facts about Charlie: