Liz O’Donnell is the co-founder of SheStarts, which supports the growing pipeline of women founders in Boston. She is also the founder of Working Daughter, a website that supports women balancing career and eldercare and offers coaching for caregivers. An advocate of working women, she is the author of Mogul, Mom & Maid: The Balancing Act of the Modern Woman, a book that picks up where other books leave off – understanding the impact women’s personal lives have on their careers and the ways business can support working women.
In this episode, Liz and I discuss:
- Who she is vs what she does
- Ask yourself ‘how I am’ vs. ‘what I am’
- What Living Intentionally means to Liz – understanding why you do what you do
- Sending personal boundaries and limits
- What Liz would tell you about combating overwhelm
- What can you do NOW vs what you can do later
- Embracing your arc of life
Listen to my episode with Liz now!