Allan Wich is a Recruiting Expert and Business Development Coach, as well as an author who teaches business and team development from a platform steeped in Behavioral and socio-economics. He gives his clients a competitive advantage in both business and personal endeavors, making them insulated from negative public influences. He’s the co-host of the podcast Think Bold Be Bold with Christopher Cumby, who we had on the show in a recent episode.
In this episode, Allan and I discuss:
- Knowing when to ask, and how to receive
- Living transparently and living to the service of others
- Learning how to live with focus, in all aspects of your life
- Finding your objective, and focusing your energies on it
- Naming your squirrels
- How to realign your mindset to get back on track
- Making a decision and standing by it
- How everything happens, happens because of you.
Listen to my interview with Allan now!