Andrew O’Brien, former Army convoy gunner, has a remarkable story. He comes from a devastatingly difficult past, has had traumatic experiences, and he made the decision to finally fight through. His story brings hope – which is exactly what he hopes to do.
- How he rose out of his challenging past
- What Living Intentionally means to him
- How he fulfills his purpose
- What he does to bring hope to people
- Why understanding the difference between sympathize and empathize is important
- Why many people get ‘stuck in surviving’
Listen to my interview with Andrew O’Brien now!
Links and resources from this episode:
Favorite Movie: We Are Your Friends
Favorite Saying: “You can quote the famous world-changers, or become the famous world-changer that people quote.” – Andrew O’Brien
What book is on your nightstand right now: The Power of Broke- Daymond John