Dr. Gabrielle Pelicci is a leading expert on Holistic Medicine, Author of Blissful Business, TV Host at The Health & Wellness Channel, and Expert Wellness Blogger at Huffington Post and SheKnows.com. Dr. Gabby has traveled to 40 countries, worked with thousands of clients – including celebrities and high profile people – and has more than 2000 hours of training in yoga, bodywork, meditation and energy healing. Dr. Gabby is the founder of Women in Wellness and has more than a decade of teaching experience under her belt at top universities in Mind-Body Medicine and Holistic Health. Her expertise is regularly featured in National and Local Media such as MSNBC, The New York Post, and U.S. News & World.
In this episode, Dr. Gabby and I discuss:
- Making choices that are in alignment with your vision
- Listening to your body and acting on those nudges
- Creating space to cultivate mindfulness and awareness
- Planning yourself out as far as possible, and staying mindful for intention in that schedule
- Creating layers in your life so you can live with intention
- Consciously setting boundaries to unplug and find calm
- Work on fostering and nurturing relationships away from distractions
Listen to my episode with Dr. Gabby now!