Jill Salzman is currently growing her third entrepreneurial venture, The Founding Moms, the world’s first and only kid-friendly collective of monthly meetups for mom entrepreneurs.
A graduate of Brown University and law school after that, she started Paperwork Media, a music management firm and her first entrepreneurial venture. (Her parents still wonder why she opted for the music business over the seductive and alluring career of a bankruptcy attorney.) She went on to create The Bumble Brand LLC to sell Bumble Bells, audible anklewear for the newest of human beings (she sold it in 2011.) Having built two successful companies, she launched The Founding Moms to connect mom entrepreneurs around the globe with one another.
- Why intention brings her right to her calendar
- Finding that place where ‘no’ becomes so important
- Finding the pockets where you can do things for yourself – or even BY yourself
- Finding your why
- Remembering that ‘Nobody Knows What Their Doing’
- Finding the time that’s sacred for you
- Avoiding burnout