In this episode of Living Intentionally with Amy Smalarz, I had the opportunity to have a conversation with Kyree Oliver, a former Division-1 football player and current entrepreneur who uses his life-changing experiences to show people what is possible when you decide to take responsibility for your own happiness in life. His concept of “Hero In the Mirror” teaches people to become the person they may have once looked to for help in a time of need.
In this episode, Kyree and I discuss:
- Why you should ‘speak softly and carry a large stick.’
- What Living Intentionally means to Kyree
- What happened when he gave away his intention
- Being the captain of your own life
- Why having intention is having direction
- Why it’s important to have a ‘why’ in your life
- Finding fulfillment through whatever drives you
- How to become self-regulatory
Listen to my interview with Kyree now!
Links and Resources from this episode:
Facts about Kyree:
Favorite Movie: Lion King
Favorite quote or saying: If you are looking for a helping hand, the best place to look is at the end of each arm. You can carry yourself through any obstacle life puts in front of you.
What book(s) is on your nightstand right now: My favorite book, Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl