I love music.
To listen to it…
To dance to it…
No matter what type of mood I am in, I can find something that is soothing, calming, inspiration, fun or as in the case of my run yesterday…necessary to keep me going.
And then magic happened…I put just these 2 songs on shuffle for the remaining 6 miles…My feet, my legs went just a little bit faster and my mind started to work…
So I would like to share my lessons learned from P!NK yesterday cuz I think they are ones we all need MORE of in our lives.
- Just like fire, burning out the way…light the world up for just one day
- I kick that ceiling
- I would rather we just go our different way than play the game
- Raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways
- We will never be never be, anything but loud
- No one can be just like me any way
So…Raise your glass and light up the world for [at least, hopefully more than] one day!
No one can be just like you anyway!
And one question for you…What inspires you? Why?
Don’t miss out on the Early Bird tickets!
I am hosting an event on Friday, September 30th – so click HERE for details!