Philip works with entrepreneurs and business leaders all over the world. When people are seeking clarity about their future or want to move through roadblocks, seen and unseen, they call Philip. As a speaker he has inspired and challenged the Canadian Olympic Team and The Pentagon to name a few.
He helps people get clear on who they are and where they need to go. He helps them transition in their personal and professional lives so people feel aligned in all areas of life. Philip believes who and what we do ‘off the ice’ has a huge impact on our results ‘on the ice’.
What separates Philip from a lot of coaches, speakers and gurus is originality. He brings new conversations to the table and spends an obscene amount of time thinking and challenging the status quo, instead of simply repackaging business & life hacking strategies. Philip McKernan is a philosopher, a modern day philosopher of the human experience.T
In this episode, Philip and I discuss
- Finding his purpose in serving others
- Building a relationship with himself
- Why he’s obsessed with people
- Having an aspirational dream to impact, but not over attaching and becoming mechanical about it
- Telling your story and sharing your gifts
- Why he has no financial – or traditional – goals
- Impacting and waking people up with his own particular gifts
- Learning how to let go by exposing your pain point
- Taking a stand for yourself
- Learn to take care of yourself
- Why he asks – what is your one last letter? Who would it be to, and what would you write?