Vivian is the Founder of Too Damn Young, a community + resource for teens and young adults who have lost someone they love. She’s also a copy writer and digital content producer for entrepreneurs and brands.
- Where her vulnerability came from
- What it took for her to embrace that
- Living with anxiety and depression
- Taking Intention into your daily life
- Being conscious of your down time
- Filling your space, and defining your space
- Being self-aware to move yourself forward
Listen to my episode with Vivian now!
Links and Resources:
Fun Facts About Vivian:
Favorite Movie: Harry Potter
Favorite Saying: Ride the wave
What Book is on your Nightstand Right Now? Bird by Bird, Anne Lamott